Drink Driver Insurance
It can often be very difficult to find drink driver insurance. Finding suitable cover can often be a very time-consuming and complicated process and many insurance companies will still turn you away at the end of it.
Luckily, 5Star Insurance is different. Our friendly and highly-experienced staff will do all the hard work for you and find the most appropriate insurance cover for your individual requirements.
While we will never claim that sorting out insurance is fun, we aim to make the process as painless for you as possible.
What type of drink driving convictions could our policies cover?
We can provide insurance policies for those with past convictions that come under the following drink related offences:
- DR10 insurance – cover for those who’ve been convicted of driving or attempting to drive with alcohol concentration above the legal limit
- DR20 insurance – motor insurance for those with convictions for driving or attempting to drive when unfit through drink or drugs
- DR30 insurance – policies for those who’ve been convicted of driving or attempting to drive and then failing to provide a breath specimen when asked
- DR40 insurance – cover for those who’ve been convicted of being in charge of a vehicle with alcohol concentration above the limit
- DR50 insurance – motor insurance for those with convictions for being in charge of a vehicle while unfit through drink or drugs
- DR60 insurance – cover for those convicted of failure to provide a specimen in circumstances other than driving or attempting to drive
- DR70 insurance – policies for those convicted of failing to provide a breath test specimen
Why 5 Star for Drink Driver Insurance?
While some insurance providers will turn you away for historic drink driving convictions, we’re different.
We understand that every case is different and will not judge you on past mistakes.
What’s more, we specialise in this sector of the insurance market, so we can find appropriate and competitively-priced cover for you where others may not be able to.
Our staff are helpful, capable and friendly, so you’re in safe hands if you choose 5Star to organise your motor insurance cover.